We are very excited to announce that ALL necessary license applications for Ohio sports betting are now available in OneComply!
Why is this important?
Ohio will start accepting applications on June 15, 2022 and you must submit by July 15, 2022 in order to guarantee that your application will be considered in time for the universal launch date of January 1, 2023.
If you are planning on entering the Ohio market, please make sure to meet the July 15th deadline for submission.
The following applications are available for use TODAY in OneComply:
Business Entity Applications and Forms
- Mobile Management Services Provider and Management Services Provider Application
- Supplier Application
- Type-A & Type-B Sports Gaming Proprietor Application
- Type-C Sports Gaming Proprietor Application
- Holding Company Form
Occupational (Natural Person) Applications
- Multi-Jurisdictional Personal History Disclosure Form (Key Sports Gaming Employee Application)
- Key Sports Gaming Employee Ohio Supplement (Must be included with the Multi-Jurisdictional Personal History Disclosure Form)
- Standard Sports Gaming Employee Application
If you’re planning on entering the Ohio market and want to streamline the application process, contact us at email@example.com and we can get you set up on the OneComply platform!
OneComply – One Platform for 360° Compliance Management
Ohio is going to be a very important market for sports betting and we wish everyone the best of luck and a speedy license application process!